You are here
Emergency Medical Services
- The Government of the Republic of Uganda will provide emergency medical services to the Heads of State/Government, Heads of Delegation, Ministers and all Guests attending the Summit.
- The emergency facilities will be available at Entebbe International Airport, designated hospitals (list attached), the Munyonyo Commonwealth resort and at the refugee camps in Arua, Adjumani, Mbarara and Kampala.
- Ambulance transportation and Hospitalization to an undesignated healthcare facility will be at the expense of the delegate.
- As with all international travel, it is strongly advised that guests are adequately covered by international health insurance for the duration of their stay in Uganda.
- Guests are further advised to bring along their chronic medication. Should prescription medication be required; this service will be provided at the guest’s cost.
HEALTH FOCAL PERSON
Maria N. Nkalubo
Tel: (+256) (0) 755 378085
Government Referral Hospitals
- Mulago National Referral Hospital
- Kiruddu General Referral Hospital
- Kawempe General Referral Hospital (For Obstetrics ONLY)
Private (For those with insurance cover ONLY)
- The Surgery
- International Hospital Kampala
- Nakasero Hospital
Isingiro District: Mbarara Regional Referral Hospital
Arua District: Arua Regional Referral Hospital
Adjumani District: Gulu Regional Referral Hospital