You are here
A number of side events will draw attention to key issues that are associated with refugee response in Uganda.
Side events are open to all delegates and invited guests; no prior registration required.
East side event location has a 120 seating capacity, of which 80 seats are allocated for delegates and 40 for invited guests.
- Solidarity: A Route Towards Education for All
- Empowering women and girls among refugees and host communities
- Enabling private sector support to refugees and refugee-hosting communities
- Enhancing development approaches to resilience and self-reliance for refugees and host-communities
- The role of humanitarian and development NGOs and the civil society in addressing the humanitarian development nexus in supporting refugees and host communities
- Turning youth asset-inclusive-sustainable development for refugees and host-communities